1. Compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law
The Association will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations, and at the same time, will implement, maintain, and continuously improve the Personal Information Protection Rules provided separately.
2. Collection and use of personal information
When collecting personal information, the purpose of use shall be clarified in advance, and the use of such information shall be limited to the purpose of use.
As for the purpose of use of personal information by the Association, please refer to the purpose of use of personal information in the Personal Information Protection Regulations provided separately.
3. Provision of personal information
The personal information collected will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases
- When the member has given consent
- When required by law
- When requested by Tokyo Tech
- In the case of outsourcing, etc. under proper management and supervision after concluding a nondisclosure agreement with the contractor.
4. Management of personal information
We will take reasonable safety measures to prevent and correct the leakage, falsification, theft, loss, destruction, loss, unauthorized access, etc., of personal information we have collected, in accordance with the personal information protection regulations provided separately.
5. Request for disclosure, etc.
The Association will promptly respond to requests for disclosure or correction of personal information held by the Association in accordance with the request procedures set forth in the Personal Information Protection Rules, within the scope of the Personal Information Protection Rules.
6. Continuous improvement of the Personal Information Protection Policy and the Personal Information Protection Regulations
Based on changes in the social environment and requests, we will continue to improve our Personal Information Protection Policy and Personal Information Protection Regulations to make them more effective.
7. Contact for personal information
The Association has established a contact point for handling personal information or inquiries, and will respond to requests from members within a reasonable range.
8. Revision and abolition
This policy may be revised or abolished by a resolution of the Board of Directors.
Tokyo Tech Alumni Association
President Yoshio Ishida
- Enacted February 9, 2006
- Amended July 1, 2010
- Amended April 1, 2012
- Revised February 6, 2013